- Optimum dose of cleaner applied to the wipe
- Excellent cleaning power even on tough contaminants
- Replaces liquid chemicals and rags on the shop floor
14 products found in 11 groups.
- High corrosion protection and water displacement properties
- Quickly frees seized nuts, bolts and bearings
- Remains operational at sub-zero temperatures
- Ideal for general cleaning on a wide variety of surfaces
- Safe for use on metal, plastic, painted and glazed surfaces
- Excellent material compatability, safe to use on plastics and rubber.
- Can be used to remove moisture by forming an azetrope - a mixture of IPA and water that evaporates quicker than water.
- Conforms to BS 1595, ASTM D770 and DIN 53245.
- Natural based, high performance cleaner/degreaser
- Fully biodegradable
- Deep penetrating action, classified as non flammable
- Long lasting lubrication and protection on moving parts in electronic equipment and all areas requiring higher temperature.
- Broad operating temperature range (-10C to +180C)
- Lubricates and protects
- Fast drying and long lasting
- Writes on almost any surface
- Quickly breaks down adhesive residues
- Pleasant citrus smell
- Powerful flushing action rapidly removes contaminants
- Evaporates to leave a clean dry surface
- Suitable for use on metals and most plastics
- Formulated without the use of any CFCs or HCFCs
- Gas at room temperature
- Slight ethereal odour
- Free from HFC gases which are known to contribute to global warming
- Powerful blast of clean 'gas' with no residue
- Economical in use
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: