- For use on 2, 3 and 4 pair voice and data cabling
- Sequencing LED display indicates cable faults at both ends
- Auto power off and low battery indication
Bi-Communications hand held test equipment includes the TX range of time-domain reflectometers to identify and characterise faults on cables from 0.2m and the Quintest structured cable tester which can be easily configured for TIA 568 and ISDN networks.
3 products found in 2 groups.
- Advanced signal processing techniques enable the TX TDR's to find opens, short circuits, splices, taps, water ingress and other impedance mismatches
- A built in oscillator provides a tone for pair tracing and identification
- Housed in a tough, ruggedised ABS plastic moulding, water and dust proof to IP54
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: