- Flame retardant
- Extremely flexible, good adhesion
11536 products found in 3076 groups.
- Gel/set time: 8min/20min
- Simple to use, lightweight with see-saw action
- Hardened and tempered steel blades
- Primarily intended for use by faultsmen for maintenance testing of telecommunication lines and equipment
- Supplied complete with a robust carrying case and set of test leads and probes (Cords Test 1/1500A, Clip Test 38A, Spike Test 10A)
- Spare/replacement test lead sets (18C) can also be purchased separately
- Soft grip handle with knuckle protection
- Easy blade tensioning
- Supplied with blade protector
- Polished jaw face
- Smooth jaw adjustment
- Fixed male-female LC/UPC singlemode
- 1-20dB options available
- Accurate attenuation by using doped fibre technology
- Tungsten carbide tipped. High standard, double flute for efficient debris removal
- For concrete, masonry, lightweight block and stone
- Good quality screwdriver.
- Chrome vanadium heat treated blades.
- High impact resistant handles.
- Also known as BT Key Pillar
- Tough all rubber construction
- Superior grip no metal on metal contact
- Increases surface area on ground
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: