- Can be used to provide up to 2 hours fire resistance to services penetrating fire resistant wall and floor constructions
- Temporary seals around penetrating services through openings in fire separating walls and floors; for example, during the construction phase of large building projects
- Permanent reusable seals around penetrating services through openings in fire separating walls and floors where frequent service modification is required
33 products found in 7 groups.
- Construction joints in fire separating wall and floors
- Glazing applications including curtain walls
- Around metallic pipes and other small service penetrations
- Sealing cables within trunking when passing through fire separating walls and floors
- Gaps around metal pipes penetrating fire separating walls and floor gaps around electrical cables penetrating fire separating walls and floors
- Seals around penetrating services where accommodation of thermal or mechanical movement is required
- Construction joints in fire separating walls and floors
- Acoustic seals around perimeters of fire resistant partitions and dry linings
- Gaps behind fire resistant door casings
- Safe: free of fibres, silica and halogens
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance
- Can be used in wall and floor penetrations to accommodate a variety of penetrating services
- Available in a range of sizes and shapes (square, round and rectangular) to suit whole cable trays, including two 600mm wide trays side by side.
- Fire tested for a wide range of cables and other services. Tested empty or completely full.
- Able to be fitted around already installed services.
- Available in sizes to suit all firebreak service transit devices
- 65mm2 & 102mm2 Transits can be grouped within a duplex, triplex, quadplex or sixplex flange
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: