- Flame retardant
- Extremely flexible, good adhesion
1362 products found in 506 groups.
- Gel/set time: 8min/20min
- Primarily intended for use by faultsmen for maintenance testing of telecommunication lines and equipment
- Supplied complete with a robust carrying case and set of test leads and probes (Cords Test 1/1500A, Clip Test 38A, Spike Test 10A)
- Spare/replacement test lead sets (18C) can also be purchased separately
- Good quality screwdriver.
- Chrome vanadium heat treated blades.
- High impact resistant handles.
- Also known as BT Key Pillar
- Large flat area for attachment of printed labels
- Supplied in a pack of 100 pieces
- Tough all rubber construction
- Superior grip no metal on metal contact
- Increases surface area on ground
- Hand controlled adjustable preset tensioner and automatic cutter.
- For cable ties up to 4.8mm
- Lightweight design reduces operator fatigue. Simply twist to cut
- Converts SDS to standard keyed chuck adaptor
- Also known as BT Adaptor Rod 1A, 2A, 3A, 5 and 7 respectively
- Cutting dimensions from 8mm to 35mm
- Can cut copper, bronze, aluminium and steel tubes
- The heavy knob allows a fast adjustment from one diameter to another
- Plastic/rubber bag
- Draw cord top with cover
- Rucksack type straps for ease of use
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: