- No external power required
- Active signal amplification
- Gold plated HDMI V1.4 and V2.0 lead with Ethernet channel support
HDMI Leads (26 products)
What's the difference between HDMI 1.4 and 2.0? What HDMI cable will give me the best picture with my new UHD TV? These are all questions the team at Comtec can help you answer. We can help you choose the right HDMI lead to connect your 4K tv to your Blu-ray player, laptop or any other HDMI compliant device for that matter. Our HDMI to HDMI cables support high speed with Ethernet at 1080p, 1440p and 2160p. Take a look at our new range of Slim high speed HDCP compliant cables, perfect for 4K UHDTV applications that support the latest Digital Cinema Initiatives (DCI) DCI4K standard. All in stock for collection from our Glasgow trade counter, or for next day delivery when ordered on the phone or online.
26 products found in 5 groups.
- Gold plated HDMI V1.4 and V2.0 HDMI cables with Ethernet channel support male to male.
- HDCP compliant
- Ultima UHD4K leads (broadcast quality) support the Digital Cinema Initiatives (DCI) DCI4K standard, 4096 x 2160p, 8.8 megapixel standard
- Micro HDMI (Type D) lead that keeps the standard 19 pins used in the Type A connector but shrinks it down to 2.8mm x 6.4mm. The other side of the cable has a standard Type A connector for connecting to TVs and projectors etc
- HDMI V1.4 high speed with Ethernet
- Supports 3D over HDMI
- Audio is not carried via the DVI-D connector
- Gold plated for high quality connection
- Ultima UHD4K leads support the Digital Cinema Initiatives (DCI) DCI4K standard
- HDCP compliant
- HDMI v2.0
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: