- Hellermann Tyton's series of flame retardant ties are manufactured in a special Low Toxicity Flame Retardant material to meet the requirements of UL94 VO. They are ideal for public transport and other applications where safety from fire is important.
Cable Ties & Accessories (73 products)
Whatever you need, cable management, cable protection, identification for coaxial or Ethernet. Comtec stock cable ties, markers, cable tie bases for any job. Stay ahead of changing regulations with our range of stainless steel cable ties. Following a significant change to the IET wiring regulations, BS 7671: 2008 incorporating amendment 3:2015, it will become compulsory for all new wiring systems to use metal cable ties to support cables in escape routes, preventing overhead cables, including those in PVC conduit from premature collapse in the event of a fire . All at amazing prices.
73 products found in 19 groups.
- Supplied on a 2.5Mtr length roll
- Can be torn off by hand at 3cm intervals
- Can be fastened and detached over 1000 times
- A radical departure from the traditional nylon tie, which forms a single rigid loop
- Offers a softer binding that can be pulled to any required tension
- Can be easily removed and re-used
- Clips are made from mild steel with a self adhesive backing
- For high volume applications
- High strength construction for long life
- Flush cutting
- Hand controlled adjustable preset tensioner and automatic cutter.
- For cable ties up to 4.8mm
- Lightweight design reduces operator fatigue..Simply twist to cut
- 360 degree rotating nose
- Front access tension adjustment wheel for fast, easy changes
- One piece tie snaps apart to slot onto cable trays
- Tough flexible Nylon 6.6
- Simply drill hole (6mm or 8mm) and knock in.
- Accepts cable ties up to 9mm wide
- 779857 designed for soft brickwork needs 6mm hole, 779724 needs 8mm hole.
- Nylon 6.6
- Black mounts are resistant to UV radiation
- A coating of synthetic rubber on both sides of the foam base creates high levels of instant tack and shear adhesion
- Material Nylon 6.6
- The black mounts are ideal where exposed to sunlight or aggressive external conditions
- Prevents pinching, does not distort or damage fragile cables
- Easy and quick to use
- Flame retardant
- Does not distort or damage fragile cables
- Self locking design for fast and secure installation
- Smooth internal surface, suitable for all types of cable insulation
- Roller ball type 316 grade stainless steel cable ties
- For indoor and outdoor use, fully weather and UV resistant.
- Ideal for hazardous environments.
- Fire and corrosion resistant.
- Nylon 6.6
- Bent finger grip and low threading force for quick installation
- Smooth rounded edges
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: