- S/FTP cable with individually screened pairs
- Exceeds Category 7 ACR with >30dB up to 600Mhz
- Optimised for use with LANmark-7 GG45 connector
Cat7 Data Cable (5 products)
Cat7 cables have a bandwidth of 600Mhz and all use individually foil shielded pairs to ensure optimum crosstalk performance. Additionally, they have either a foil or braid overall shield for protection from alien crosstalk and electromagntic interference. Not commonly used in the UK they do provide additional bandwidth over Cat6A cables and may be considered for installations where high power POE is to be deployed.
5 products found in 3 groups.
- Qualified against IEC 61156-5 Cat7 and EN 50288-4-1
- Individually foiled pairs plus overall foil shield and drain wire
- AWG 23 solid conductor
- Duct grade
- Sheath - oil resistant, fire Retardant and LSHF halogen free
- Pair Screening Al-laminated plastic foil
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: