- Highband 8 module supports 2 x 4 pair cables in and 2 x 4 pair cables out with disconnection contacts in between for testing or patching
- Highband 16 module supports 4 x 4 pair cables in and 4 x 4 pair cables out with no facility for testing or patching
- Highband 10 module supports 10 pairs in and 10 pairs out with disconnection contacts in between for testing and patching
Highband (5 products)
Highband modules can be used to join 4 pair cables using LSA IDC punchdown terminations. The disconnection modules can be patched using special Highband patch leads. Connection modules are used to join cables together by punching down the outgoing wires in the same IDCs as the incoming wires. There is no connection between the top and bottom row of IDC contacts. Label holders are available for marking and easy identification of terminated circuits.
5 products found in 3 groups.
- 2 x Cat6 4 pair in, 2 x Cat6 4 pair out
- Widely spaced pairs minimise Near End Crosstalk (NEXT)
- Colour coded terminations
- Recommended for patched environments
- For use with Highband modules
- 20.6mm x 107.9mm x 22.2mm
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: