- Highband 8 module supports 2 x 4 pair cables in and 2 x 4 pair cables out with disconnection contacts in between for testing or patching
- Highband 16 module supports 4 x 4 pair cables in and 4 x 4 pair cables out with no facility for testing or patching
- Highband 10 module supports 10 pairs in and 10 pairs out with disconnection contacts in between for testing and patching
Highband Modules (4 products)
The Highband Modules from CommScope offer Cat5e or Cat6 connectivity on 237 style modules with LSA IDC terminations. They can be mounted on industry standard backmount frames, enabling data connectivity on the same frames as voice circuits or where there is no possibility of installing a 19 inch rack or cabinet. They can also be used to join cables where runs need to be extended without any appreciable loss of performance.
4 products found in 2 groups.
- 2 x Cat6 4 pair in, 2 x Cat6 4 pair out
- Widely spaced pairs minimise Near End Crosstalk (NEXT)
- Colour coded terminations
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: