- RJ45 compatible Cat7A connector using Nexans unique GG45 interface
- Able to support future 40Gigabit Ethernet application
- Able to provide Shannon capacity of 50Gbps
Cat7A Jacks (3 products)
The Nexans LANmark Cat7A jacks use the patented GG45 technology that enables backwards compatibility to equipment fitted with standard RJ45 plugs. When used with a GG45 plug these Cat7A jacks support frequencies up to 1Ghz by splitting the four pairs across the four corners of the jack and plug. The Siemon TERA Cat7A jacks use a patented, non-RJ45 technology that splits the four pairs out to each quadrant of the connector. This ensures excellent crosstalk performance and facilitates cable sharing through the use of 1, 2 or 4 pair patch leads. Hybrid TERA to RJ45 patch leads are required to connect to most types of equipment.
3 products found in 2 groups.
- Fast and easy termination of Category 7A/Class FA fully shielded (S/FTP) cable
- Slim, compact design allows outlets to be side-stacked
- Shielded quadrant design fully isolates pairs for optimum performance up to 1.2 GHz per pair
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: