- Class EA as per ISO/IEC 11801 Ed.2 Amd.2
- Superior technology to reduce alien crosstalk
- Termination time less than 1 minute using CommScope's AWC technique
Cat6a Jacks (11 products)
Comtec supply a range of Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, Cat7 and Cat7a keystone jacks that come both shielded and unshielded. The keystone design is offered by a range of manufactures like TE Connectivity, Nexans and Ultima and are designed to be quick and easy to use or when space is at a premium, be it in a cabinet, floor box or trunking. Keystone manufactures offer a wide range of panels, shutters and faceplates that incorporate the different keystone modules available.
11 products found in 7 groups.
- Fits all UC Connect keystone shutters and patch panels
- Fits 32mm back box with use of angled shutter
- Tool-free termination makes installations quick and easy
- Ultise HellermannTyton's patented 10-pin technology
- Exceed Cat6A performance requirements
- Quality die cast body
- Class EA/Cat6A as per ISO/IEC Ed.2 Amd.2
- Keystone design ensures compatibility with a range of faceplates and adaptors
- KM8 design provides built in conductor management
- Performance to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO 11801, Edition 2 for Category 6/Class E and Category 6a/Class EA
- Independently certified
- RJ socket, 8 positions FCC Part (IEC 60603-7)
- High bandwidth RJ45 connector supporting 10Gigabit Ethernet
- Fully compliant with TIA and ISO Category 6a cabling and connector standards
- Supports very short Category 6a channel configurations, often required in data centres
- Fits all Ultima keystone style mounting hardware including faceplates, floor boxes, shutters and patch panels.
- Tool-free termination makes installations quick and easy.
- Delta tested for full Cat6A compliance
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: