- Integral rear cable management
- Screen printed numbered ports
- All 4 pairs presented
Voice Patch Panels (7 products)
Voice patch panels enable the patching of voice services over structured cabling. They may be used to connect PABX extensions to the structured cabling system or distribute analogue voice services around a building. Terminated using IDC punchdowns there are options for 2 or 3 pair circuits and 25 or 50 ports in 1U.
7 products found in 4 groups.
- 50 ports in 1U
- KATT IDC terminations
- 22-26AWG solid or stranded conductors
- Options for 2 or 3 pair circuits
- Options for 25 or 50 ports in 1U
- Enable patching of voice services on structured cabling systems
- Suitable for all voice services
- 6 IDC contacts per port
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: