- Easy to use
- Suitable for singlemode and multimode 250µm and 900µm fibres
- Lifetime tested: 1,000 insertions
Bare Fibre Testing (8 products)
Bare fibre adaptors are designed to quickly connect to un-terminated (bare fibre) for testing, servicing or communication requirements. Simply connect the patch cable to the test equipment and insert the bare fibre into the end of the bare fibre adaptor. Connections are suitable for many testing applications with results similar to a standard terminated piece of fibre.
8 products found in 2 groups.
- Accepts cleaved and non-cleaved fibre
- Quickly test fibre without terminating
- Internal replaceable cartridge filled with optical coupling compound
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: