- Locate faults in less than 3 seconds
- Displays link length, loss, ORL and Pass/Fail results
- Single ended test reduces time and costs
Fibre Cable Analysers (5 products)
Fibre Cable Analysers fill the gap between a VFL and an OTDR. They have the simplicity of a VFL but also provide distance and power information on high losses, breaks, and the end of the fibre. They also identify live fibres before commencement of testing.
5 products found in 3 groups.
- Displays fibre length, loss and optical return loss (ORL) in under 3 seconds, with single-ended process
- Built-in power checker and light source
- Click Out optical connector for easy field replacement (PRO models only)
- Works on both 50/125 and 62.5/125 multimode fibres
- Measures length and identifies high losses on multimode fibre
- Identifies live fibres before testing begins
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: