- Unique optical head with 2-position plunger for use with all fibre types
- Built-in power meter calibrated for 250um bare fibre
- Detects traffic, CW and 270,330,1000 and 2000hz tones
Live Fibre Identifiers (3 products)
Testers for identifying fibres that have live signals running over them. They help to ensure that live circuits are not accidentally disconnected and can determine the direction in which the signal is travelling. Some are also capable of detecting a tone that have been injected in to the fibre in order to be able to identify it. All come with a range of different heads for testing buffered fibres or patch leads.
3 products found in 3 groups.
- Displays direction of signal
- Tone detection at 270Hz, 1kHz nd 2kHz
- Suitable for 250µ, 900µ, 2mm and 3mm fibres with no need to change adaptor
- Low induced insertion loss
- Able to sense the presence of light in bend insensitive fibre
- Supports all common fibre types, including ribbon fibre
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: