- Required by TIA/EIA-568-B to measure attenuation on multimode fibre links
- Enables certification of multimode links for gigabit and 10-gigabit Ethernet
- Attaches to 3mm jumpers in seconds, without tools or tape
Mandrels (3 products)
Mandrels are used for conditioning the light emitted from test reference cords when testing laser optimised fibre. The test reference cords are wrapped around the mandrels 5 times in order to remove the higher and lower modes of light. Mandrels have now been superceded by Encircled Flux compliant test reference cords.
3 products found in 2 groups.
- Variants for 50/125 and 62.5/125 fibres
- Suitable for use with 3mm OD cables
- Not required when using Encircled Flux (EF) launch leads
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: