- Options to support testing from 1.5Mbps to 100Gbps
- 25Gbps ready
- Easy and intuitive GUI
Network Transmission Testers (5 products)
Network standards for transport tests are becoming more diverse, such as Ethernet, OTN, SDH/SONET, CPRI, PTP, Fibre Channel, etc. Additionally, speeds are increasing with 100G/25G Ethernet and 16G Fibre Channel development, and networks are continuing to evolve. Network transmission testers can be used both inside and outside the building to assess the data transmission supported through copper and fibre optic cables with options to measure up to 100G Ethernet.
5 products found in 3 groups.
- RJ45 copper and SFP fibre interfaces
- Measure broadband speeds up to Gigabit Ethernet
- GPON ONT emulation enables detection of PON ID, ONU ID, optical RX power, OLT optical TX power, ODN loss and ONT operational status
- Full colour touch screen
- Fast Autotest provides proof of network performance in seconds
- USB port enables rapid transfer of test results to memory stick
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: