- 4 interchangeable guides for accurate stripping of cable jackets and sheaths.
- Strips 2.5 to 6.5mm diameter of Kevlar reinforced protective sleeve.
Fibre Optic Buffer & Jacket Strippers (7 products)
Miller Fibre Buffer Stripper. The original 'Miller' 10A Tool used for primary fibre coating removal. Minimum cutting diameter 250um. Manufactured to BT specification.
7 products found in 4 groups.
- Adjustable blades can be set for any depth for error-free stripping
- Strips circumferentially and longitudinally
- Supplied with three straight blades and one round blade
- Spring action handles return jaws to open position when not in use
- 782396 - Dual hole for stripping 2-3mm jackets and standard 125µm fibre stripping (250µm removal to 125µm)
- 782393 - Tri-Hole for stripping 2-3mm jackets, removal of 900µm tight buffer to 250µm buffer coating and standard 250µm to 1250µm stripping
- Manufactured to BT specification
- Precision diameter hole & V-opening in blade allow for accurate buffer coating removal
- Pivot pin, spring and precision handles enhance tool functionality and durability
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: