- Comes completely assembled with two blades
- Simplifies the slitting of drop cable jackets at the end of the cable or mid-span
- Slits on both sides of the jacket allowing easy access to the fibre or strength member
Fibre Optic Buffer & Jacket Strippers (5 products)
Miller Fibre Buffer Stripper. The original 'Miller' 10A Tool used for primary fibre coating removal. Minimum cutting diameter 250um. Manufactured to BT specification.
5 products found in 3 groups.
- Spring action handles return jaws to open position when not in use
- 782396 - Dual hole for stripping 2-3mm jackets and standard 125µm fibre stripping (250µm removal to 125µm)
- 782393 - Tri-Hole for stripping 2-3mm jackets, removal of 900µm tight buffer to 250µm buffer coating and standard 250µm to 1250µm stripping
- Manufactured to BT specification
- Precision diameter hole & V-opening in blade allow for accurate buffer coating removal
- Pivot pin, spring and precision handles enhance tool functionality and durability
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: