- To be used with standard NTE network termination units (can be purchased separately)
Line Jacks (12 products)
Line jacks are used to present telephone services on a BT style socket. They are available in PSTN Master, PABX Master and Secondary variants, depending on the type of telephone line to be presented.
12 products found in 5 groups.
- NTE 5A enables subscriber wiring to be kept separate from the PSTN. PSTN wires are terminated on screw contacts with the provision to fit a 3 pole GDT over-voltage protection device
- Subscriber equipment can be connected either via the Line Jack or by hard wiring onto IDC contacts fitted inside the faceplate
- NTE 5B has the same function as the NTE 5A but does not have the line jack outlet in the faceplate
- Designed to match MK Minilogic system
- Supplied complete with back box
- Designed to fit any standard single gang backbox
- Designed to fit any standard 86mm x 86mm back box
- Minimum back box depth required is 22mm
- Two independent outlets with separate circuits of the same type
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: