- Connection cord enables patching of services between 237A blocks
- Test cord enables connection of test equipment to 237A and 237B blocks without interupting services
Connection & Test Cords (8 products)
A range of connection and test cords for various types of connection strips. Connection cords have a plug on each end and are used to patch services between strips. Test cords have a plug on just one end and can be attached to user's test equipment.
8 products found in 3 groups.
- Plugs sets (990736 & 990737) can be used to assemble customised connection cords (voice cable not included)
- Test cords (809256) have a plug on one end only with the other end for connection to user's test equipment
- Fitted with two banana sockets
- 2 pole plug
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: