- Individually numbered pairs for easy identification
- Up to two wires in each contact
- Accepts solid or stranded conductors
Disconnection Strips 237A (10 products)
237A Disconnection Strips used to joint up to 10 pairs of voice or audio cable. Individually numbered pairs for easy identification. Terminate up to two wires in each contact. Will accept solid or stranded conductors.
10 products found in 3 groups.
- LSA-PLUS modules mount on back mount frames
- Suitable for use in all xDSL and ADSL2+ circuits
- Disconnection contacts enable use of over-voltage protection and 'look both ways' testing
- Can be mounted in sub racks and connection boxes
- IDC to screw terminal module enables connections to larger diameter conductors
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: