- Simply push in to the top of the 237A strips
- Automatic earth connection with back mount frame
- Can be fitted with strips designation 51A label holders
Protectors & Mounts (5 products)
Over-voltage protection devices for the protection of circuits terminated on 237A strips. Gas Discharge Tubes (GDTs) have a relatively high sparkover voltage but are low cost and are suitable for the protection of basic telecoms equipment. The 5 point protection devices have a lower and more precisely defined sparkover voltage, making them better suited for the protection of sensitive electronic equipment.
5 products found in 3 groups.
- For use with Protector Mount 5B
- Has a lower spark-over voltage than the protector 14A/1, thus offering a greater level of protection
- Supersedes protectors 14A/1 or 14A
- Comprises a GDT plus semi-conductors offering high current carrying capacity and high speed of response giving greater protection of sensitive equipment
- Suitable for fitting into the Protector Mounting 5B
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: