- All mount on standard Krone 10pr back mount frames
- 237D / 237E = All of the contacts in each module are connected to a 150mm lead with terminal ring for connection
- 237C = 20 pairs in 20 pairs out by terminating in and out on each IDC. No test capability.
Connection Strips (5 products)
5 products found in 3 groups.
- Designed for use with strip connections 237A and 237B
- Fitted with transparent cover to prevent accidental contact with GDTs
- Cover can be replaced with Designation Strips 51A where labelling of the module is required
- 10 pair connection strip - permanent connections with no disconnection facility
- Fully compatible with industry standard back mount frames, insertion tools, connection boxes, designation strips and other accessories
- UK OFTEL approved
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: