Connection and Test Cords (7 products)
A range of connection and test cords for various types of connection strips. Connection cords have a plug on each end and are used to patch services between strips. Test cords have a plug on just one end and can be attached to user's test equipment.
7 products found in 5 groups.
- Connection cord enables patching of services between 237A blocks
- Test cord enables connection of test equipment to 237A and 237B blocks without interupting services
- Enables no-break testing on disconnection modules
- For use with disconnection modules only
- Enables 'Look both ways' testing
- Supplied as a kit, ready for attaching to user's test equipment
- Connection cords are fitted with a plug at both ends
- Test cords have a plug on one end only with the other end for connection to user's test equipment
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: