- Individually numbered pairs for easy identification
- Up to two wires in each contact
- Accepts solid or stranded conductors
Disconnection Strips (7 products)
237A Disconnection Strip from TE Connectivity (formerly ADC Krone). Used to joint up to 10pairs Voice Audio Cable. Individually numbered pairs for easy identification, up to two wires in each contact, will accept solid or stranded wire. Hinged Label Holder 51A and Connection Cords available.
7 products found in 3 groups.
- LSA-PLUS modules mount on back mount frames
- Suitable for use in all xDSL and ADSL2+ circuits
- 237A disconnection terminals used for joining voice cable
- Can be mounted in sub racks and connection boxes
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: