Protectors & Mounts (4 products)
Protector 21A. Suitable for fitting into protector mounting 5B. Has a lower spark-over voltage than the protector 14A/1, Thus offering a greater level of protection.
4 products found in 4 groups.
- Protects from damage caused by overvoltage
- Designed for use in exchanges and terminal equipment in analogue and ISDN (<2MBps) systems
- Includes earthing rail
- Used in line jacks
- Tinned leads suitable for soldering to PCB's
- Provides protection between the two legs of the line or between one leg and earth
- For use with Protector Mount 5B
- Has a lower spark-over voltage than the protector 14A/1, thus offering a greater level of protection
- Supersedes protectors 14A/1 or 14A
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: