Posted by Lucia Anico on
The CommScope Blown Fibre system provides a simple solution to manage evolving network demands without the need for high initial capital expenditure or extensive network planning.
CommScope Blown Fibre enables optical networks to adapt to changing business requirements. The solution allows optical fibres to be deployed on demand from one point of a network to another (internal or external) using compressed air to blow optical fibre into pre-installed tubes.
Building your network using the CommScope Blown Fibre system could realise the following benefits:
- Simplified Planning
- Network is built according to today’s needs
- Fibre count can be increased as demand grows
- Pay as you grow – install empty tubes and only pay for fibre as and when required spreading capital investment overtime
- Reduced splicing – minimises branching and splicing of traditional networks thus reducing engineering costs
- Deployment of fibres is related to actual requirement
- Elimination of unlit fibre
- Future proof network build
- Networks are easily upgraded, branched or extended, giving maximum flexibility and uninterrupted fibre blowing right to the destination
- Simplified emergency restoration
- Latest and emerging fibre technologies can be deployed
Speed of Customer Connections
- Equivalent performance for first connections, significantly reduced timescales and costs for subsequent connections
- Existing tube routes can be interrupted at any place, allowing rapid network upgrades
The flexibility offered by a CcommScope Blown Fibre solution can substantially minimise network bill costs. Given the uncertainty of trends in technology, demand growth, people movement and financial confidence, CommScope Blown Fibre provides a flexible, low total life cost and complete solution.
For more information give our sales team a call on:
Huntingdon 01480 415000, Sunbury 0844 844 4444, Glasgow 0141 564 1234