Posted by Lucia Anico on
As a leading structured cabling manufacturer, HellermannTyton understands the issues and needs within a data centre and work area, and have produced a range of pre-terminated products and solutions to address them.
HellermannTyton’s RapidNet is a world-leading, fully patented pre-terminated, pre-tested modular cabling system. It eliminates any need for on-site terminations and significantly reduces your installation time by 85% when using copper and 95% with fibre. Having all terminations housed in the RapidNet cassette ensures complete protection and strain relief on your cables.
RapidNet has been developed to ensure it meets the high demand of the industry and cabling scenarios, giving you the best possible solution available.
There are 2 extensive ranges of RapidNet, focusing on copper and fibre formats:
RapidNet - Copper
Offering options and flexibility to any network infrastructure project, the RapidNet pre-terminated copper system is available in Category 6a, Category 6 and Category 5e in 4, 6 or 12 port cassettes. View products >
RaipdNet - Fibre
Offering the same flexibility as the copper system, the RapidNet pre-terminated fibre range has the added benefit of providing high density connectivity and performance over greater distances and is available in both singlemode and multimode. View products >
Why should you use RapidNet?
Well, HellermannTyton’s RapidNet…..
- Has an extensive range of connectivity options in both copper and fibre formats
- Reduces your installations times up to 95%
- Minimises on-site testing once installed
- Is manufactured at HellermannTyton UK factory
- Is supported by a 25 year warranty when installed by an accredited installer
- Supports high speed 10G networks and more
- Can achieve high port densities
- Is a greener approach to cabling (reduces on-site cabling and packaging waste, plus manufactured within the UK to reduce shipping)
- Delivers high performances across all solution
Take a look at our HellermannTyton brochure.