Dirt, dust and other contaminants are the enemies of high-speed data transmission over optical fibre. Today's network applications require more bandwidth than ever, making loss budgets tighter than ever. Hence, it is critical that all optical connections are free of contaminants to avoid having application performance issues. Fluke Networks' Fibre Optic Cleaning Kits contain the best fibre optic cleaning tools to effectively remove the toughest contaminants in any fibre network. Choose between the easy-to-use Quick Clean Cleaners, the convenient cleaning cards/cube and the solvent pen to clean both patch cords and fibre end faces inside ports. All fibre optic cleaning materials are lint-free and enable an optimal wet and dry cleaning process.
- Contains everything needed to eliminate contamination, the number 1 cause of fibre optic link failure
- Clean all fibre connector types
- Quick Clean Cleaners are easy to use - no training required
- Solvent pen precisely dispenses specially formulated fibre optic cleaning solution
- Cleaning Cards and Cube for convenient cleaning of fibre end faces
- Rugged carrying case
- Replacement consumables and Quick Clean Cleaners available