4 Products found starting at £44.96 exc. VAT.
Narrow down your search.
These underground jointing enclosures offer significant advantages over the more traditional methods of forming a jointing enclosure. Light in weight yet immensely strong and rigid having no seams or welds, they are totally rot proof and will not support microbiological growth. Typical uses include:- Telephone connection systems, connection of lighting standards to mains, traffic light connections, underground water meter housing, cable television connections, loop connections and cable communications.
- Joint box chambers moulded from first quality glass fibre reinforced polyester moulding compounds
- Manufactured under a system of rigidly applied quality control to ensure optimum, fully cured mouldings
- Made to ensure trouble free installations
- Available for installation in driveways, paths etc
- Joint boxes and covers sold separately
- Joint Box Cover 23 made from ductile iron
- Joint Box Cover 26 made from steel with infilled concrete
- Cover supplied with BT logo
- Class B125
- For footway areas only