- Pulling Harness 3 Way Staggered For Pulling Multiple Subduct
Cable Pull & Guides (113 products)
113 products found in 39 groups.
- All sizes fit over the same Handle Assembly and changing the size of seal used is straight forward. Just unscrew to nuts, slide off one Seal kit and slide on the next one.
- Foam Birds are one of the most common ways to carry pull tapes through empty ducting. The Foam bird can also be used to spread lubricant through the duct before pulling cable. Sizes will fit 2" to 6" ducts.
- 3Mtr flexible rod
- One plain end and the other fitment for connection to either a rodding machine or Guide Rod Flexible 4
- 2.9Mtr flexible rod
- 38mm diameter
- Cable rollers move easily on their free running spindles
- Increased cable support aiding labour productivity and site safety for cable pulling teams
- Prevents damage to cable sheath from trench debris or loose aggregate
- Inflatable Birds for ducts from 3/4" to 6"
- Parachute Birds to suit ducts 1" to 6"
- Used vertically, the cone is cut to size and used as a mould for the resin
- 993188 - BT CONE AIRBLOCK 1
- 993190 - BT CONE AIRBLOCK 3
- Ball Valve allows control of airflow and quick disconnect fittings are attached both ends
- Line Darts to suit a range of duct size.
- Used to prevent damage to cabling ropes at joint boxes
- Also known as BT Roller Rope Guiding Surface
- 16mm Fused swivels - 991768
- Pins used with 16mm swivels come with retaining rings
- 22mm Fused swivels - 992001
- Also known as BT Bellmouth 1A
- BT Bellmouth 1 - For use on 83mm ducting
- BT Bellmouth 2 - For use on 90-92mm ducting
- Straight version for ducts in-line in chambers
- Angled version for offset ducts
- Also known as BT Guide Cabling 1 & 2 respectively
- Open down one side for wrapping around cable
- Supplied with closing strand
- Fused or non-fused options available
- Shear pins (for the fused swivel connectors) are purchased separately
- 16mm Shear pin breaking loads available 0.9kN to 3kN
Shop by code
Enter the product code here to find your product: